Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Falafel Fest


The Chefs: Hilary and Herbivore

The Menu: A hearty falafel wrap with eggplant, potatoes, pickles, hot sauce, and tahini, and a side salad of greens, cucumbers, and beets. 

The Goods: There's something about warm, rich falafel that satisfies like no other, and this week, I need to stay well-fueled more than ever. Between writing web stories, finishing up features for upcoming print magazines, and brainstorming ways to give readers the best of the best all through February, I was plenty hungry by the time lunch rolled around. Plus, with Publisher Joe Connelly and Associate Publisher Colleen Holland heading on the VegNews Great Adventure to India this Thursday, there are loose ends to be tied. Plus, I'm heading to New York that day too, and I need to expand my stomach so that I may gorge thoroughly on all of the amazing vegan food that the Big Apple has to offer. It's almost time to pack our bags! 

No comments: