Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Chef: Jennifer

The Menu: A salad with cherry tomatoes, broccoli slaw, and spinach in a tahini-miso dressing and a tofu veggie burger on brown rice topped with broccoli slaw

The Goods: I am a sugar addict. I love anything sweet and vegan ice cream is my downfall. So in anticipation of Halloween (candy), Thanksgiving (pumpkin pie), and all of December (everything), I decided to go on Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet cleanse and give my body a break from sugar and gluten for 21 whole days. Today is day two and it's going well so far, considering I work in an office overflowing with vegan goodies like the boatload of bread we got in yesterday (you've got to see it to believe it).  And even though alcohol is off limits during the cleanse, I'm still heading to our monthly SF Vegan Drinks tonight because I always love chatting with the wonderful folks there. 

No comments: