Thursday, July 14, 2011

Spaghetti & Vegan Meatballs


The Chef: Jennifer

The Menu: Spinach and whole-wheat pasta topped with Nate's Meatless Meatballs, tomatoes, spinach, and a hefty sprinkling of Parma!

The Goods: Leftovers are a working girl's friend, especially my tried-and-true spaghetti and meatballs. It's a quick dinner to make after work and even better as lunch the next day. This meal was a special request from my husband who loves when I make spaghetti and meatballs since I veganized one of his favorite meals growing up. That old saying that a way to a man's heart is through his stomach is true, my friends. Heck, I think a way to everyone's heart is a good meal, so that's why I'm so excited for our September+October issue. Why? It's our Food Issue!  Today is the last day to subscribe so you can get our annual ode to "food, glorious food." 

No comments: