Monday, September 22, 2008

Vegan à Go-Go! Week: Day One

The Chef: Jenny

The Menu: Punk-kin Pasta, which is a delicious amalgam of pasta, pumpkin purée, and vegan sausage. Um, yum. Savory, hearty, and rich, this main course filled us up, which is just the way we like to start off the week. Jenny paired the dense dish with a nice, light salad, which kept some of us from totally exploding.

The Goods: This week, we're all about Vegan à Go-Go! We'll be making recipes from Sarah Kramer's latest work all this week, which is good news for those of you who want recipes for the meals you see on this blog—they'll all be neatly contained in the book! Since we're pretty sure everybody already knows about our party, we'll just go ahead and mention that there is literally one ticket left. Literally. One. Feel free to freak out with excitement (as we all are) since this is sure to be a blast of a book launch.

4 comments:

jenny said...

How awesome, that recipe looks amazing!!

Sarah Kramer said...

You gotta make the Nanaimo Bars next. I'm telling ya! :)

Carrie™ said...

Huge Sarah fan here! I wish I wasn't stuck in Toronto. I'd love to come to the PARTY. I'm not a big pumpkin fan, but I've been so tempted to try this recipe anyway. I can't wait to see what you cook up next. I'm also hoping that you will put up photos of the party.

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

Oh no! I didn't get a ticket yet.