Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bad-Ass Breakfast

The Chef: Mighty-O Donuts

The Menu: Oh, just your basic organic, vegan doughnuts in plain, chocolate glaze, chocolate glaze with peanuts, maple glaze, and plain glaze with sprinkles varieties. Yep, just another day in paradise.

The Goods: Holy hell. If there is one right way to start off tax day, this is it. Joseph and Colleen were in Seattle this past weekend for the first-ever Seattle Green Festival, and they came home bearing the amazing bounty you see before you. We, um, love Joseph and Colleen. Like, a lot. In case anyone is curious, doughnuts are at the apex of the VegNews food pyramid. Thanks guys!

9 comments:

Kristen @ frostingandfroth.com said...

Oh. My. Goodness. Yes, please.

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

now THOSE are exceptional-looking donuts!

Lauren said...

YUM!! I have never had Mighty-O's and I am dieing to try them!!!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I *LOVE* Mighty O donuts & cannot think of a better way to start the day! Joseph & Colleen are awesome!

jaxin said...

I haven't had any Mighty O in almost a year!! They look so good, I just looked up a donut recipe, and am now on my way to buy a donut pan. :D

Vegan_Noodle said...

Mighty O's are dangerously delicious. Probably a good thing I don't live in Seattle...

mel said...

WHOA.

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD i would do anything for those doughnuts. This needs to open up shop in Canada... and Nicaragua... hah! imagine!

Tracy said...

Pining for donuts
Me wishing I could have some
Inspires Haiku

Here in Canada
To get a vegan donut
You have to bake 'em!